- 2017’s Top Colors in Fashion
- How to Wear the Top Colors of 2017
- 2017’s Color Trends to Watch Out For
- The Best Colors to Wear for Your Skin Tone
- How to Incorporate the Top Colors of 2017 Into Your Wardrobe
- 2017’s Most Popular Color Combinations
- 2017’s Hottest Color Trends for Home Decor
- The Best Colors for Makeup in 2017
- Nail Colors That Are Trending in 2017
- The Best Colors to Wear This Spring
Keep up with the latest trends and find out what colors are in style for 2017.
Checkout this video:
2017’s Top Colors in Fashion
According to Pantone, the top colors in fashion for 2017 are:
Pantone is a company that specializes in color analysis for the fashion industry, so their word is pretty gospel when it comes to predicting which colors will be popular in the coming year.
How to Wear the Top Colors of 2017
Blush, ripe strawberry, and baby pink were all over the runways for spring 2017. Since then, these shades have been cropping up in stores everywhere, from fast fashion to high-end designer. The best part about these blush tones is that they look good on everyone, regardless of skin tone. Plus, they add a touch of femininity and romance to any outfit.
Whether you want to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe with a little or a lot, here are some ideas on how to wear the top colors of 2017:
Top Colors of 2017:
2017’s Color Trends to Watch Out For
retail color report released by the Pantone Color Institute. The report mentioned the top 10 colors that fashion designers showed on the runway for Spring/Summer 2017. Here is a rundown of the colors, as well as some tips on how to introduce them into your wardrobe.
1. Primrose Yellow: This cheerful hue was seen in many different shades on the runway, from lemon to dandelion. It’s a great color to add a pop of brightness to any outfit, and it pairs well with other trendy colors like blush pink and pale blue. To wear primrose yellow, try pairing it with neutrals like white or black, or with other bright colors like fuchsia or Kelly green.
2. Lapis Blue: This rich blue color was one of the most popular hues on the Spring/Summer 2017 runways. Lapis blue is a great color for adding a touch of luxury to your look, and it works well with both warm and cool tones. To wear lapis blue, try pairing it with white for a classic look, or with other jewel tones like emerald green or amethyst purple.
3. Flame Scarlet: This eye-catching shade of red was seen in many different incarnations on the Spring/Summer 2017 runways, from orange-red to candy-apple red. Flame scarlet is a great color for adding excitement and energy to your look, and it pairs well with other bold colors like yellow and hot pink. To wear flame scarlet, try pairing it with neutrals like black or grey, or with other bright colors like sunshine yellow or kelly green.
4. Greenery: This vibrant shade of green was inspired by nature and symbolizes new beginnings. Greenery is a great color for adding a fresh and modern touch to your look, and it pairs well with both neutral and bold colors. To wear greenery, try pairing it with white for a clean look, or with other bright colors like yellow or pink.
The Best Colors to Wear for Your Skin Tone
When it comes to fashion, there are certain colors that are always in style. But what about the colors that are right now in style?
For 2017, certain colors are trending for all skin tones. If you’re not sure what colors compliment your skin tone, here is a helpful guide:
For those with fairer skin, try light colors such as blush pink, baby blue, or mint green. If you have a medium skin tone, go for richer colors like Burgundy, olive green, or cobalt blue. And for those with darker skin tones, try jewel tones such as purple, emerald green, or sapphire blue.
So whatever your skin tone may be, there is a color out there that is perfect for you!
How to Incorporate the Top Colors of 2017 Into Your Wardrobe
The top colors for 2017 are finally here, and they are gorgeous! From pale pinks to rich emeralds, there is a color for everyone. Here are some tips on how to incorporate the top colors of 2017 into your wardrobe:
Pale Pink: One of the hottest colors for 2017 is pale pink. This color is perfect for spring and summer, and it looks great on all skin tones. To incorporate pale pink into your wardrobe, try pairing it with darker colors like navy or black. You can also wear it with other pastel colors for a pretty springtime look.
Rich Emerald: Another one of the top colors for 2017 is rich emerald. This deep green color is perfect for creating a luxurious look. To incorporate rich emerald into your wardrobe, try pairing it with gold or silver accessories. You can also wear it with neutrals like black or white to tone down the color a bit.
Bold Yellow: Yellow is definitely having a moment in the fashion world right now. If you’re looking to add a pop of color to your wardrobe, try incorporating bold yellow into your look. This cheerful color looks great on all skin tones and goes well with both neutrals and other bright colors. To wear bold yellow, try pairing it with white or black to create a modern look. You can also wear it with other bright colors like orange or pink for a fun and festive outfit.
Sapphire Blue: Sapphire blue is another one of the top colors for 2017. This rich blue color is perfect for creating an elegant look. To incorporate sapphire blue into your wardrobe, try pairing it with gold or silver accessories. You can also wear it with neutrals like black or white to tone down the color a bit.
2017’s Most Popular Color Combinations
If you’re looking to update your wardrobe for the new year, you might be wondering what colors are in style. While there are always classic combinations that remain popular year after year, there are also new trends emerging in the world of fashion. To help you stay up-to-date, here are some of the most popular color combinations for 2017:
1) Navy and white – This timeless combo can be seen in everything from nautical-inspired clothing to crisp button-down shirts.
2) Black and white – Another classic combination, this look can be dressy or casual depending on how you style it.
3) Red and black – These two colors always make a bold statement when worn together.
4) Pink and green – This pretty combo is perfect for spring and summertime.
5) Yellow and gray – These two colors create a striking contrast that can really make an outfit pop.
6) Orange and blue – This fun and festive color combination is perfect for summertime celebrations.
2017’s Hottest Color Trends for Home Decor
If you’re looking for a way to freshen up your home’s decor, you may want to consider using some of the hot new colors that are in style for 2017. From muted tones to bright and bold hues, there’s a variety of trendy shades to choose from. Here’s a look at some of the hottest color trends for this year:
Muted Tones: Colors like blush pink, mauve, and grey are soft and calming, making them perfect for bedrooms and other areas where you want to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Bright & Bold: If you’re looking to add a pop of color, try using brighter shades like lime green, orange, or turquoise. These colors can be used to accentuate an area or make a statement in a room.
Neutral Shades: Neutrals like white, black, and beige are always in style and can be easily paired with other colors. They’re perfect for areas where you want a clean and timeless look.
The Best Colors for Makeup in 2017
The best colors for makeup in 2017 are definitely different than what we’ve seen in the past few years. We’re seeing a lot of Colors that compliment each other and can be worn together, as well as some new shades that are perfect for summer. If you’re looking to update your makeup collection, or just want to try out some new trends, here are the best colors for makeup in 2017!
-Pink: Pink is always a popular color, but it’s especially trendy right now. We’re seeing a lot of soft pinks and dusty roses that are perfect for everyday wear.
-Peach: Peach is also a great everyday color. It’s perfect for adding a bit of brightness to your face without being too over the top.
-Nude: Nude colors are always popular, but they’re especially trendy right now. We’re seeing a lot of different shades of nude that can be worn alone or combined with other colors.
-Red: Red is making a big comeback in the world of fashion and makeup. We’re seeing a lot of different shades of red, from bright cherry reds to deep burgundies.
-Purple: Purple is also a big color right now. We’re seeing everything from soft lavenders to rich plum shades.
These are just a few of the best colors for makeup in 2017!
Nail Colors That Are Trending in 2017
Nail colors that are trending in 2017 are blues, greens, pale pinks, and nudes. These colors work well for both summer and fall and can be worn year round.
The Best Colors to Wear This Spring
What are the best colors to wear this spring? If you’re looking for some direction, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite hues that are currently trending in the fashion world. From soft pastels to rich jewel tones, there’s something for everyone.
So, which shades should you add to your wardrobe? Here are a few of our top picks:
Soft Pink: This delicate hue is perfect for spring. It’s feminine and romantic, and it looks great on all skin tones.
Mint Green: This refreshing shade is perfect for warmer weather. It’s light and airy, and it pairs well with other spring colors like white and yellow.
Lavender: This pretty purple hue is perfect for those who want to add a pop of color to their wardrobe. It’s also a great transitional shade that can be worn from spring into summer.
Yellow: This sunny shade is perfect for bringing some brightness to your wardrobe. It’s cheerful and fun, and it looks great with almost any other color.
What are your favorite colors to wear this spring?